Moscow region, Pushkin district, Sofrino-1
Tel .: +7 (499) 703-48-05 /06
The Sofrino Hotel is located in one of the most beautiful corners of the Moscow region in the small village of Sofrino-1 in the north of the Moscow region.
The hotel has 110 rooms. You can choose a one-room or two-room standard room. For economical accommodation, rooms with shared facilities are offered.
Within walking distance there is a wonderful cafe "Snow White" with home cooking, where you can eat tasty and inexpensive.
The nature in these parts has retained its original, untouched by man appearance. In Sofrino, there is the largest art workshop for the production of church items, the temple of St. Seraphim of Sarov and the Smolensk church. Nearby is the Muranovo estate, where F. Tyutchev and E. Baratynsky lived, the Sofrino estate, the Temple of the Smolensk Icon of the Mother of God, the Khotkovsky monastery.
The hotel staff will do everything to make you feel the real comfort, the family atmosphere of an old Soviet hotel. Rooms are equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay. Hospitality, care of the staff and reasonable prices will make your stay at the Sofrino Hotel as comfortable as possible.
- Railway: Moscow /Yaroslavsky railway station - Sofrino station - electric trains Moscow-Sofrino, Moscow-Sergiev-Posad, Moscow-Aleksandrov, then shuttle bus # 50 to the final stop.
- Bus: VDNKh-Pushkino No. 451, then Pushkino-Sofrino-1 No. 52 to the final stop.
- By car: along the Yaroslavskoe highway in the direction of the region to the Small Concrete Ring, then turn in the direction of Dmitrov. We pass the village of Mitropolye, the road starts to climb. After the sign "Tire fitting" turn right. We pass the checkpoint, then go straight to the hotel.
- Category assignment certificate (download in .jpg format)
- Rules of residence and use of hotel services (download in .pdf format)
- Price list (basic RO rate) for accommodation for 2021 (download in .pdf format) *
* In order to increase the attractiveness and consumer demand of hotel services, as well as to maximize profit, the Hotel is guided by dynamic pricing methods, setting certain rates addressed to an indefinite circle of buyers, in accordance with the approved Sales Policy. A dynamic tariff implies a price change based on the current projected occupancy of the hotel, the general pricing policy in the hotel services market in the region.